Dine and Shine After-School Lunch Program
Dine and Shine Sessions:
- Monday – 11:45 am to 2:15 pm
- Tuesday – 11:45 am to 2:15 pm
- Wednesday – 11:45 am to 2:15 pm
Dine and Shine is an extended day program offered to currently enrolled students ages 3-5.
- Days offered – Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
- Time – 11:45 am to 2:15 pm
- $12.50 per session
- Pack your own lunch, refrigerator space is unavailable so pack lunches accordingly. Everything must be peanut/tree nut free.
- Each day will have a fun craft and/or activity!
- There are no parent help requirements for Dine and Shine!
Sign ups will happen quarterly. You are welcome to sign up for multiple days, even if it is a day your child does not attend.
There will be a minimum of 6 kids and a maximum of 12 kids per day.
Please email or call with any questions.
The 2’s and 3’s classroom is set up for an easy transition to the next level of learning. The space available provides room for kids to play and learn together. The large sink is a great place to help clean up spills and messes so that kids can continue having a great time together. Finally, a kid-sized bathroom is available to those children that are potty trained and to assist in potty training for those that are not yet potty trained.