2021/2022 School Year Registration
We try to keep the registration process as simple as possible, however, there are many things that you need to know as a parent of a preschooler. The following is a detailed overview of the registration process for both new families, and returning families, and an overview of the forms included with the registration packet.
Please feel free to download and print our Registration Packet, to fill out prior to registration day so that you are prepared. If you need a paper copy, we are happy to provide that as well if you simply contact us. Please read the following thoroughly and let us know if you have any questions.
We look forward to serving you in the 2021/2022 school year.
- Registration will take place February 1st-5th.
- Registration packets can be picked up from your child’s teacher starting January 25th. You can also print the registration packet attached above.
- Packets will be due February 5th along with the $75 non-refundable registration fee. Please bring check or cash for the registration fee.
- Registration will open to new families starting February 8th, so make sure you have your packets turned in by February 5th!
- May begin registering starting Monday, February 8th.
- Please email the school: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will schedule a time for you to come in and fill out/drop off your registration packet. (You can print the registration packet attached above and fill it out or we will have copies available at the school when you come in to register)
- You will also pay the $75 non-refundable registration fee. Please bring check or cash.
- Registration is open for the 2021-2022 school year. We have openings in each age group (2/3, 3/4 and 4/5) call or email us today to schedule a tour or to get registered! 970-412-2320 email@example.com
The Registration Packet
This form is a necessary state form that gives us all the basic information about your child and his/her home situation. Please fill it out as completely as possible, and let us know if you have any questions.
Parent Responsibility Contract
As a co-op, we rely on parents to help us throughout the school year. The responsibility contract is the form that details the extra help we need and is an agreement we make with you as part of accepting your child as a student at Loveland Preschool.
Waiver and Release of Liability
We make every effort possible to ensure that your child is safe at our school. As we all know, however, kids find a way to make things interesting. As with any other preschool, public school, private school, etc., we too, want to let you know that we do our best to keep things safe, but there are things that sometimes happen and we need to be released from that liability. Please note that this form also details that if an emergency does occur, we will ensure that your child is cared for in the best means possible. If you have specific questions about this form, please let us know.
Driver’s License, Insurance Verification, and Field Trip Permission
We need to know that your child is safe, and legal, getting to and from LPS. As such, you’ll be asked for your driver’s license and vehicle insurance information to meet this requirement. We occasionally take field trips, and this permission allows us to provide smaller informational slips instead of very large documents in order to do so. Please understand that we will not take trips if our students are not transported in a safe manner according to the Child Passenger Safety Laws of Colorado (a copy of this is also provided within your registration packet).
The state of Colorado now requires all students to be immunized in order to attend school. The forms that your doctor provides are likely not the form that the state requires. In order to comply with state requirements, the immunization record of the child must be transcribed from the doctor provided form, to the state required form for our student files. The form you need is located within your registration packet. A signed doctor copy, and a transcribed state form will suffice in complying with state requirements.
General Health Appraisal
Each student must have a doctor assert that they are in good health before they start school in the fall. A general health appraisal form is provided in your registration packet, please allow a few days for the doctor’s office to sign the form and return it to you. Keep in mind that if your child has not had a well-child checkup within the last year, your doctor will not sign this form. Please plan on making an appointment with your pediatrician if you need to prior to school starting in the fall.